Golf holiday in Tallinn, 3 nights self catering 4 rounds
Perfect for short golf holiday from Thursday to Sunday with accommodation in a deluxe apartment, designed especially for easyJet fligths from London Stansted.
Available dates: May to October.
- Pilve Apartment Hotel , 3 nights
- Niitvälja Golf, 1 rounds (18 holes)
- Estonian Golf & Country Club - Sea Course, 1 rounds (18 holes)
- Suuresta Golf, 1 rounds (18 holes)
- Estonian Golf & Country Club - Stone Course, 1 rounds (18 holes)
Note: 4 rounds of golf on any of the above golf courses, free pull-trolleys
- all airport transfers
- all golf course trasnfers
|Number of people||10||8||6|
|Price per person||€345||€340||€329|
- Price is per golfer based on 6-10 persons sharing an apartment
- Accommodations and golf are subject to availability.
- Non-golfer rates available upon request.
The first golf course in the Baltic Countries.
- A Golf World's Top 100 European Course
The golf course is located in Suuresta and is the closest golf course to the center of Tallinn. There is a 19 km and only a 20-minute drive south from the city centre of Tallinn conveniently close to the highway and airport in the direction of Tartu. The site includes beautiful undulating hills and has a rich Estonian countryside flora.Read more
The nine-hole Stone Course lies on a bed of limestone and its fairways are lined by juniper bushes, traditional stone walls and the ever present ice-age rocks found throughout the course.Read more
A Unique apartment hotel service in Tallinn combining privileges of a hotel and the flexibility of apartments.Read more